What I Can Do
I consider myself principally a Python developer. I have spent the past three years developing a diverse range of software in Python, from ETL pipelines to password generators to combinatoric optimizers. But by far most of my time has been spent developing a single web application in the pursuit of my obsession.
Consisting of ≈14,000 lines of code in Python, Flask, and SQLAlchemy, anno.wiki is my pet project to supply the world with definitive, collaborative, and exhaustive annotations to all the world's great literature.
In addition, since my childhood I have developed simple websites and portfolio sites. Most recently I have spent a lot of time writing ReactJS and GatsbyJS, in which this site is built.
Recently, I have begun to explore ML, and am taking several MOOCs on statistics and data science.
A semi-exhaustive list of my skills is found below:
- Python: Flask, SQLAlchemy, pytest, WTForms, Talisman, BeautifulSoup4, Requests, Matplotlib, Seaborn, NumPy, pandas, Scikit-Learn
- AWS: EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB
- Linux: My principle distribution of choice is Arch, but I have worked with Ubuntu and Debian.
- Bash, SSH, Taskwarrior, passwordstore, and a variety of other cli tools.
- I have experience working with GPG keys, SSH keys, and Yubikeys.
- I have dabbled in Java, C, and Lisp. I am interested in learning Ruby and Go.
- I am fluent in French and am currently learning Spanish.